50NI Modular Compact Heat Pump
Air to air compact units with vertical construction for indoor use only.
Air-air reversible heat pump units. Six different models available: 240, 280, 320, 360, 420 and 485, all of these with 2 frigorific circuits and 4 compressors. These units are equipped with hermetic scroll compressors and tandem configuration, as well as pluf-fan EC for indoor and outdoor circuits (optionally centrifugal fan with belts and pulleys for indoor module). This allows to get a high seasonal performance.
- The units are supplied in 2 modules, outdoor module and indoor module for building work installation as compact version or split version, according to the choice.
- A vast number of options meet numerous operating demands.
- All of the units are tested and checked in the factory.
– Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC (MD)
– Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU (EMC)
– Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU (LVD)
– Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU (Category 2) (PED)
– RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
– Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC (Eco-design)
– Energy Labelling Directive 2010/30/EU (Eco-labeling)
– Harmonised Standard: EN 378-2:2012.
50FF/FC 100-280 R-454B Packaged rooftop heat pump
Nominal cooling capacity 96.6 – 272.9 kW
Nominal heating capacity 97.1 – 299.2 kW
50UC/UP Packaged Rooftop Units
Cooling Capacity 22-215 kW – Heating Capacity 24-229 kW
50/48 UC-(V) / UP-(V) 025-220