39CQ Compact Air Handling Unit
Ideal for compact installations
- Available in three sizes to meet all your needs, able to handle air flows from 1000 to 6000 m3/h & in several versions: single-flow, aligned dual-flow, adjacent dual-flow.
- Is used for fresh air change, air recirculation, air extraction and air handling using its filtration, heating, cooling, recovery and ventilation functions.
- There are three different installations in the range, so it can be adapted to meet your needs:-horizontal ceiling-mounted version, accessed from underneath,-horizontal floor-mounted version, accessed from the top,
-vertical wall-mounted version, accessed via the front.
- At 400 mm thick, it is ultra compact and can be fitted into the tightest of spaces.
- This range is particularly well-suited to tertiary buildings:
-education facilities, libraries, community centres,
-cafés, hotels, restaurants,
-shopping centres, nursing homes, healthcare facilities,
- All installations requiring ventilation.