19XR/XRV Two-Stage Centrifugal Liquid Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 2.800 to 10.500 kW
The Carrier 19XR/19XRV with a COP up to 6.5 (AHRI conditions) and an IPLV up to 7.4 or up to 10.5 with VFD centrifugal chillers provide exceptional value by achieving energy efficiency levels as high as 6.8 (EER) utilising proven technology designed specifically for chlorine-free refrigerants.
Interstage economizer to improve efficiency and increase capacity.
Unique concept of the hermetic compressor:
– Dual-stage aerodynamic impeller
– Vane-less diffuser to meet high lift application requirement with stable operation
– Motor cooled by spraying liquid refrigerant on the motor windings
Possibility to control the compressors using a variable frequency drive (19XRV) to maximize machine energy efficiency.
Use of high-efficiency evaporator and condenser tubes.
Expansion sub-cooler integrated into the condenser.
Patented float valve technology for optimised sub-cooling and refrigerant level in the evaporator.
These advantages, together with the modularity of the units and their efficiency, economical operation and dimensional constraints allow the use of the Carrier 19XR/19XRV two-stage centrifugal chillers in any high-capacity water cooling applications such as air-conditioning, heat-pump, energy recovery, ice thermal storage, marine, VFD and high-voltage applications.
- Maximum energy savings!
- High energy efficiency with SEER up to 7.4
- Five-fold filtration system: Cold Catalyst pre-filter, Vitamin C, Negative Ion, Ionizer filter
- Three operating power options (50% -75% – 100%)
- 9 outdoor unit fan speed selection stages
- Quiet operation up to 19dB (A)
- Smart remote operation control
- WiFi Standard