16LJ Single-Effect Hot Water-Fired Absorption Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 90 to 4000 kW
- Designed to provide chilled water from waste heat sources, generated from industrial processes and cogeneration systems.
- Allows diversification of critical cooling requirements.
- Critical cooling loads are met with minimal electrical power input taking advantage of hot water sources available on site.
- Allows use of smaller emergency generators since the electrical load associated with an absorption chiller is minimal, compared to an electrically driven chiller.
- Cooling requirements are met without the use of refrigerants.
- Minimizes global warming effect by greatly reducing power consumption and eliminating the generation of greenhouse gases.
- Reduced noise and vibration levels.
- The absorption chiller does not use a large motor-compressor, leading to quiet, trouble-free operation.
- Small footprint.
- The high efficiency associated with these chillers results in a reduction of the required installation space.
- Auto-diagnosis system monitors operating conditions, predicts chiller information and maintains stable operation.
- Advanced high-precision control system.
- Absorption pump with inverter control (option) for energy-saving operation.
- High-performance purge system maintains unit performance and minimizes maintenance requirements.
- State-of-the-art protection devices guarantee enhanced operating safety.
50UC/UP Packaged Rooftop Units
Cooling Capacity 22-215 kW – Heating Capacity 24-229 kW
50/48 UC-(V) / UP-(V) 025-220
Inverter Standing XPower 42QFD (R32)
Elegant appearance and ultimate comfort with energy efficiencyVIEW PRODUCT